CLINICAL PACKAGING & LABELING
Secondary Packaging Services
From small-scale Phase I to massive Phase III studies, Siris provides quality secondary packaging services that are customized to meet the challenges of your clinical trial. Our project management team will work closely with you to develop packaging, labeling and kit designs that align with your clinical protocol and maintain compliance. We have experience in all types of study designs (open, randomized, etc.) and dosage forms (solid oral, injectables, medical devices, etc.) Packaging production takes place in one of our temperature-controlled and monitored packaging suites, where our GMP-trained technicians produce high-quality, 100% inspected kits.
- Traditional or On-Demand Services
- Ability to handle all types of study designs and requirements
- De-labeling, labeling and over-labeling
- Blinded and unblinded patient kit assembly
- Syringes and Ampoules
- Vials and Bottles
- Blistercards, Wallets, and Cartons
- Custom Packaging Protocols
Primary Packaging Services
Siris has installed a Class 100,000 packaging suite that is currently in the validation process. For more information, please Contact us.